Tuesday, March 27, 2018

More than Positive




As I notice more and more of my online peers having their Spring Break, I cannot help and reflect on the fact that mine still waits for me another two weeks.

Today, on what should be a stressful test day for students and staff, I was wonderfully reminded what power attitude has.  Especially a positive attitude.

After 90+ minutes of testing, the students- who are also waiting patiently for their Spring Break, we in an incredible mood.  They were laughing, playing, high-fiving each other, and singing.  They were smiling even though there is so much going on in their lives.  They are smiling even though they are in a waiting pattern for their Spring Break.

Meanwhile, staff is also laughing and smiling.  Singing and spreading happiness.

It is incredible that mood is so inspirational and influential.  If we could just remember this as we approach our students- all of our students.  Being positive can help any and all situations.

Be Mindful.

Peace.


Mark Levine

#Mindfulliteracy
@LevineWrites




1 comment:

  1. I just love your positivity, Mark. When I see your posts on FB, they make me smile. We need more of that in life. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete