Friday, March 30, 2018

Beyond Auto-Pilot




For those who truly know me, they know that I am very reflective in nature.  Sometimes, as a reflective person, we learn that we are not really living the life that we were hoping.

In my case, for the last little while, I have been living life in the auto-pilot zone.  This was at least until the beginning of this year when I started writing daily.  Apparently writing in reflection can help you do that...make changes due to what you find out.

What does this mean for me as a person?

I am taking better care of myself.

I am living with more intention.

I am being me with much less guilt.

I am taking my time in life.

I am living my mantra- be in the moment.

Sometimes we need to wake up from the stupor of life and reassess.  It was my time.  Yes, writing and reflecting helped me to get here.  It is my daily reflective practices and meditations that have been keeping me here.

Be Mindful.

Peace.

Mark Levine

#Mindfulliteracy
@LevineWrites


1 comment:

  1. Mark,

    You are inspiring colleagues and students alike.
    You are living intentionally,
    even though you believe it is on Auto-pilot.

    Best Wishes.

    Purviben
    http://trivediziemba.edublogs.org/

    ReplyDelete