Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Commitment of Magic




Sometimes...sometimes...

A student does or says something that makes you tear up.

Out of the blue, today, I had a student complement me at just the right time, in just the right way...

That made me tear up, and feel like I was exactly where I needed to be.

I love that teaching gives us those little surprises.  The gratification is so full.  Being a teacher is so much more than a vocation or job.  It is more than a career or even a calling.  Teaching is a commitment of magic.

Today, and most days...I am proud to be a teacher.

During this time as many of us, teachers, are waiting not-so patiently for Spring Break-

Know that every minute being a teacher is magic...even if you are not watching for it, it is there!!!

Be Mindful.

Peace.


Mark Levine

#Mindfulliteracy
@LevineWrites


No comments:

Post a Comment