Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Writers inspire writing




So...

I am at the start of the writing retreat that I am attending and the first thing that I notice is that I am inspired immediately, just being in the same room as these other writers.  They are shining with great writing ideas and their words are always amazing and authentic.

As we talk writing, the conversation alone creates so much inspiration within me that my idea machine is flipped on and I am teaming with inspired writing territories.

I do not get to experience this enough, but when I do...I am clearly reminded the power of writing side by side with other writers.  It is magic.  If you haven't had the experience, please make some calls now and set something up.

This isn't a writer's group.  This is just writers talking about writing.  It can be with anyone you trust and enjoy in the writing world. 

Do it!

Be Mindful.

Peace.

Mark Levine

#Mindfulliteracy
@LevineWrites


No comments:

Post a Comment