Saturday, June 16, 2018

Enjoying People




I have had the luxury of reflecting on the impact of the people in my life lately.  I really see myself as quite lucky to have such an array of incredibly special people that influence and inspire my daily life.

The list is long and includes, writers, teachers, bloggers, Twitter friends, colleagues, and family.

We often rely on others as supports, but when we can rely on them for inspiration, to help our minds grow, that is much a different story.

As I close the chapter of this year's writer's retreat, I am more than thankful for the wonderful conversations, the true appreciation for each other as people and writers, and the connections we make as educators.

It is rare that when a group of people get together, that they become larger than the sum of the whole, but this past week...I experienced it first hand and it was amazing.

Do yourself a favor.  Enjoy people.  Learn from the and allow yourself to be inspired by them.

Be Mindful.

Peace.

Mark Levine

#Mindfulliteracy
@LevineWrites





No comments:

Post a Comment