Sunday, June 3, 2018

Experience More




In a world where we buys things to make us happy or attempt to find fulfillment, there are still people who chose to live (and work) for the experience.  They find the most living in the experience.  As I get older, more grounded...I am finding the balance to go much more towards the experience.

When I was younger, I was very much about camping, fishing, hiking, and looking for life.  I owned very little and that was fine.  Today, I own way too much stuff.  I have been limited on experiences though. 

I think it is time to change this.

My wife and I frequently go to concerts, but it has been about 95% all BoDeans.  In the past 12+ years, we have seen them at least 36 times.  Yes...I know all of the songs by heart.  Yes, I still enjoy the show!

A couple of years ago, we went to see the BoDeans, and Toad the Wet Sprocket opened for them.  Man, did I enjoy that show!  (See image below)

I am not sure what more experiences mean to me at this moment, but...it is where I am heading.  I could sure use to lose bunches of stuff and gain more life!

Be Mindful.

Peace.

Mark Levine

#Mindfulliteracy
@LevineWrites


2 comments:

  1. I can totally relate! This is something I’m working on as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate! This is something I’m working on as well.

    ReplyDelete