Sunday, June 10, 2018

I shot, I scored




Well, my stretching my comfort zone went very well.  This was after a wise person, my wife, reminded me to stay in the moment and enjoy where I am in the present.

I followed her advice.

I felt like a little kid.  I was so excited.  I got to hang out with the opposing team while they warmed up...then it was my turn. 

We walked out to the "spot"...this is where the ball goes for a Penalty Kick.

The mascot, a Dalmatian named Sparky, and I played around warming up and a few high fives...all while on camera.

Then it was time.  Time to make or miss the shot.  The representative gave me some advice.  Sparky usually goes to his right and he doesn't bend down to stop the shots.  I decided to go straight for the middle.  My shot was dead center, but Sparky didn't move until he jumped, right at the correct moment and the ball went into the net. 

Score!

Gooooal!

I had a blast and will remember this for a long time.

Be Mindful.

Peace.

Mark Levine

#Mindfulliteracy
@LevineWrites


No comments:

Post a Comment