Friday, June 15, 2018

Inspirational People




Today my writing retreat came to an end...for now.  One thing that we all noticed through this process is the importance of having inspirational people to talk writing with.  A simple conversation with great minds like I was privileged to be with, can inspire so many writing and teaching ideas.  So many!

In three days, I spent about 15 hours writing, 5 hours in critique and feedback, and countless hours enjoying the wonderful people that I get to write with.

Every writer deserves this!

My advice:

Find a group of passionate educators and talk about the pieces of education that you are passionate about.  Talk with them and brainstorm what they world needs to learn from you all.  Take this inspiration and go write in your blog, write an article, or even write a book.

You will grow from the process if anything else, I promise.

Be Mindful.

Peace.

Mark Levine

#Mindfulliteracy
@LevineWrites


No comments:

Post a Comment