Friday, May 4, 2018

What a week




From fights, to mayhem in the hallways...this has been a week in my Middle School world.

I don't blame the kids...I really don't.

The amount of testing that they have had to do in the past 4 weeks has been incredibly taxing on them.  The weather is getting better.  The days are counting down towards summer break.

But...

There are major tests in two weeks that are basically second semester finals.

I want to take care of my students.

I don't want to fry their brains.

We are working at a nice, level pace right now.  No movies, real work with skills, standards, and content.  But...I am needing to make things a little lighter for their sanity.

Humor.  Connections.  Sarcasm.  Relationships.  High Interest Content.

We are all hanging on...


Be Mindful.

Peace.

Mark Levine

#Mindfulliteracy
@LevineWrites


No comments:

Post a Comment