Sunday, May 27, 2018

Plan B





Finding the silver positive lining in things is what I strive for.  My wife and I worked in the yard with flowers and plants today.  It was 97 degrees with an Air Quality Alert.  I lasted about 15-minutes.  After a little dizziness and lots of liquids, my body told me that I could go on, but...I decided that this was the kind of day that needed a Plan B.

What was the Plan B?

Well... There was laundry to do, cleaning to do, putting things away that should have been put away long ago, but the school year was in the way...

There was an office to clean, papers to sort, books to shelf, dust to find a new home...

Sometimes the Plan B allows one to step back, slow down, and have some fun while accomplishing the little things.

I am looking forward to other Plan B days.  As I look around, there is a garage that needs the sort and clean treatment, as well as the basement.

Such a luxury to have the Plan B sitting quietly and waiting for its turn to come.

Meanwhile, there is Plan A+...which is always writing.

Be Mindful.

Peace.

Mark Levine

#Mindfulliteracy
@LevineWrites





No comments:

Post a Comment