Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Milestones




Tomorrow night is a milestone in 200+ students' lives.  They will celebrate their promotion to High School with a kind-of graduation ceremony.  It will mark the end of their elementary lives and open the doors to the most impactful years of their lives.

I could not be more proud of the hard work that my students have put in for the past several years.  even though they are not believing me, they are ready for this next step!

I am lucky enough to participate in the ceremony.  I get to see the pride, the joy, the nerves, the smiles, and the tears first hand.

Like a proud father, I hand these students over to our High School. I am hopeful that some will come and visit me, keep in touch, or simply remember me.

At the end of the night, I will come home exhausted, emotional, and proud.

Be amazing Class of 2018!

Be wonderful at life!


Be Mindful.

Peace.

Mark Levine

#Mindfulliteracy
@LevineWrites


No comments:

Post a Comment