Sunday, May 6, 2018

Last Expectations




As I prepare for the upcoming school week, I am reflecting on the expectations that I have to balance intentional work and a relaxed atmosphere in class. I want my students to continue to enjoy each of the last 15 school days while truly continuing to learn.

This is always a rough balance.

Especially when each student is at a different place in being ready for the school year to end.

My Plan...

1. Have a solid and intentional plan for each day.

2. Have an expected outcome for each day.

3. Have a small break time built in to each day.

4. Start each lesson with a high engagement image or quote.

5. Keep smiling and letting the students know that we are partnering in learning until the last minute of the school year.

Balance.

Connection.

Caring.

Learning.

Be Mindful.

Peace.

Mark Levine

#Mindfulliteracy
@LevineWrites


No comments:

Post a Comment