Thursday, May 24, 2018

Old Endings




Is the opposite of New Beginnings called Old Endings?

It kinda feels that way today.

Today was "take down the room day!"

As we have a cleaning service come in and clean our classrooms over the summer...and they clean the walls and refinish the floors...

It all has to come down!!

Books off of the shelves and on to the stationary shelf.

Decor off of the walls.

Everything must be labelled "Levine, Room D107."

I have some 80+ Dream Catchers on my walls (story for another time) and each of them has to gently be taken down and packed.

Luckily....

I had 5 wonderful National Junior Honor Society students that had their work done and were able to spend 3 hours with me!

I did....nothing.  Well, I explained and delegated. It was very nice to say the least.  I know I will have some sorting and fixing to do when I return in early August...but that is part of the fun of re-setting up the classroom for the new year!

With a couple of school days left...

Here is to Old endings!

Be Mindful.

Peace.

Mark Levine

#Mindfulliteracy
@LevineWrites



No comments:

Post a Comment