Thursday, May 3, 2018

Some Bad Choices




So...this was a bad year for me (my students) as I had so many students make bad choices.  Choices that severely effect their lives now...and will very much effect their lives in the future.

This makes me sad.

This makes me wonder if there was something I could have done better.

This makes me question my impact on my students.

This makes me wonder if I am present enough for my students.

This make me question changes happening in the lives of my students.

This make me hope that this was an isolated year of bad choices and not a sign of things to come.

This make me sad.

Live all things that I experience in life...

This makes me want to solve this problem, work harder to make connections, be more of what my students need me to be...and help to change my little corner of the world.

This makes me....Me.

Be Mindful.

Peace.

Mark Levine

#Mindfulliteracy
@LevineWrites


No comments:

Post a Comment