Friday, May 11, 2018

The List




I came home from school today and I was beat.  Emotionally and physically.  As I came into the garage, I started to notice all of the things that were out of place or needed to be cleaned and have NOT been touched since this school year began.

As I walked into to house, I noticed things everywhere that reminded me that the house and taking care of things here have NOT been a priority. 

What does this lead to?  You guessed it.... The LIST.

I started the list by memory from my journey that took me from my car to my office.  Then, I took the list back on that journey and added the things that I didn't want to face on the way in earlier.

How long is the list?

To long!

I have all summer to knock this list out...right?

No...how in the world can I relax and begin summer break until this list is at least ...mostly done?

So...

The list should or could take me about a week.

Am I in a hurry for school to end?

...Nope.


Be Mindful.

Peace.

Mark Levine

#Mindfulliteracy
@LevineWrites


1 comment:

  1. I laughed when I saw what your post was about. I am constantly making myself (and my husband!) lists. They seem to be never-ending. Good luck with finishing yours!

    ReplyDelete