Sunday, May 20, 2018

Sharing Pride




As I scroll through social media feeds today, they are filled with graduations from around the country.  I decided to look closer at the many images included with the social media posts. 

This is what I saw...

Smiling faces

Pride

Proud parents

Hopeful graduates

Embracing friends

Cheering classmates

School pride

Readiness to conquer the world

These images made compelled me to reflect and compare this time for these students to the Spring.  They are in the Spring-time of their lives.  They are waking up from years of hard work and dedication and getting ready to spread their wings and become who and what they were meant to be. Even though I don't personally know most of the people in these graduation images, I can feel their pride and sense of accomplishment.  As a teacher, I can know that I am part of that larger picture...

I can share that pride.

Be Mindful.

Peace.

Mark Levine

#Mindfulliteracy
@LevineWrites


No comments:

Post a Comment