Sunday, April 1, 2018

Dreaming Ideas




Lately I have been waking up with incredible article and book ideas (at about 2am).  When I wake up, it is really a roll of the dice whether or not it truly is the amazing idea that I thought it was when it came to me magically in my dream.

I have long been interested in Lucid Dreaming.  Lucid Dreaming is, or at least a part of it is, where you direct a part of your dream and take it where you want to go.  I am not so great at this...yet.  But...I have been thinking about mindfulness and mindset so much lately, that my dreams have been creating ideas for articles and chapters in a book that I am working on.

Being a teacher, who writes, and creates theories of education, is a fun and creative life.

I enjoy the ideas that come to me while I am sleeping.

Maybe...just maybe...one day...  one of my dreams will buy me a new car?

Happy Easter, Passover, April Fools Day, Start of Spring, and for some- Spring Break!


Be Mindful.

Peace.

Mark Levine

#Mindfulliteracy
@LevineWrites



1 comment:

  1. Dreams have always fascinated me! What triggers dreams? Why do we remember some and not all? Repeated or common dreams - tornadoes for me! Hope you get your car! :)

    ReplyDelete