Tuesday, April 10, 2018

100th blog post of the year




This blog post marks my 100th consecutive day blogging this year.  This is the 100th day of the year 2018.

My journey started just before the first of the year, when I chose the One Little Word-Persist.

I wanted to make a pact with myself to persist in life, in school, but mostly in my writing.

I write this little bite of my day or life to reflect briefly on where my mind is on any given day.  These pieces are what I call RAW... In other words, right after written.  I do not go back and do any type of revisions or corrections.  They are very much my first drafts....my only drafts.

I write them right after school, where I do not give any thought to them until I open the blog page and am ready to write.  I set the "cue" to write by turning on my little lamp and turning on the SPA radio which is Sirrius XM Channel 68.

Then I am ready to write.

I write my blog.

I find a quote that fits what I need and post it.

I then, either write an article or work in one of my book works in progress.

100 days in a row.  We will see if I can do another 100.  Or maybe even 265?

Be Mindful.

Peace.

Mark Levine

#Mindfulliteracy
@LevineWrites


No comments:

Post a Comment