Monday, December 31, 2018

The Last Day




So...  It is the last day of 2018. 

I truly enjoy new beginnings.  In fact, to celebrate the incoming new year, I am doing something that will make most people jealous!  I am cleaning, sorting, and purging!

With a cleansed life, and a cleansed soul...I will begin my new and renewed goals and directions.

That being said, I am not sure how much I will be posting on Mindful Literacy this coming year.  My blogging goals and commitment will take a shift towards spiritual living and I will be using the blog (connected to this one) called Mindful Lens. 

You will find these new ideas at https://mindfullens.blogspot.com/

Here I will blog less often, but with depth and food for thought.  I will bring out thinking more focused on living a Mindful life and enjoying what life has to offer.

Please consider following the blog. I will continue to share links to the written thoughts on other social media platforms.

Meanwhile, I will spend much more time with other projects.

Priority 1:  My health.

Also... My Articles for Choice Literacy.  If you are not a subscriber, you are missing out!   Go to https://choiceliteracy.com/ for more information!

As well, I will be working on several of my book projects and collaborations with authors and presenters, as well as publishers around the country.  I will share information about these projects on all blogs and social media platforms.

And...I will be spending more time with my roots in artistic photography. I am not sure where these images where end up, but I will certainly be displaying them for others somewhere.  At this point, I have no intention of selling images, but getting back to this to make my soul smile and rekindle my love for various topics of art photography...such as old barn works...

Finally, but not least...I will be getting further in touch with myself through my studies of meditation, spirituality, and self-care.

Thanks so much for joining me in the 366 day ride.  I appreciate your attention and thought.

Stay awake.  Stay aware.

Be Mindful.

Peace.

Mark Levine

#Mindfulliteracy
@LevineWrites


No comments:

Post a Comment