Saturday, December 29, 2018

One Little Word 2019




Today is the day that I begin the work within my One-Little-Word for 2019!


My word is...

FORGE...

Forgeto form or bring into being especially by an expenditure of effortworking to forge party unityThe two countries forged a strong alliance.
to move forward slowly and steadilythe ship forged ahead through heavy seas
Middle English, "smith's workshop," borrowed from Anglo-French, going back to Gallo-Romance *faurga, going back to Latin fabrica "process of making something, craft, workshop"
So...What does this mean for me?
I will create. I will build. I will move ahead at a steady and consistent pace. I will write. I will produce thinking and conjures more thinking.  I will smith knowledge and understanding for myself and for others.  My driving force will be a self-directed workshop of productivity of mind, body, and soul. 
Through this, I will be intentional, be aware, and live mindfully.
Be Mindful.
Peace.
Mark Levine
#Mindfulliteracy@LevineWrites



2 comments:

  1. Great word choice! I would like to become a more active writer this year... I start strong and fizzle quickly letting all sorts of things take up my time. I have appreciated reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carolyn, thank you so very much for your support! Simple advice- write each day if for only 3-minutes. Mark

      Delete