Thursday, December 27, 2018

New




And now it is time to prepare for the New Year.

New hopes, dreams, aspirations.

New goals, milestones, and wishes.

New beginnings and refreshed starts.

New outlooks and looks within.

New appreciations and understandings.

New resolutions and mindsets.

New ways of carrying ideas into fruition.

As I work on the physical parts of this renewal (Body), and I am also working on the mental parts (Spiritual and emotional)

I have decided to allow myself the gift of letting go of the year behind me.  I already feel lighter in this endeavor.  I have liberated myself from the worries and concerns of the past year.  I am promising myself the joy of a new start with nothing laying on my shoulders but possibilities.

Also...

Today I begin my vision board.  I will talk more about this in the coming days.

Here is a cool site to learn more about vision boards, their purpose, and making one of your own.

https://blog.mindvalley.com/vision-board/

Be Mindful.

Peace.

Mark Levine

#Mindfulliteracy
@LevineWrites


No comments:

Post a Comment