Monday, August 13, 2018

Peace




I have admired the native flute for many years.  Since I was 15-years old to be exact.  Still to this day, it is my Go To when I need relaxation.  This means that I fall asleep to Native Flute music almost every night.



My favorite Native American Flute player has always been R. Carlos Nakai.  I was lucky enough to see him live some time ago at a small College.  Celebrities don't really do much for me...but R. Carlos... I was star struck.




I have been thinking a lot about my love for this music and what is has given me through the years.  What is has given me most...peace.  It quiets my mind.  It puts me in a place that is timeless and without any stress what so ever.

Today, I give you the gift of peace.  I ask that you listen to a song by R. Carlos Nakai, shut your eyes, and bring your mind outside to the most beautiful place imaginable.  If you start to think about present life, allow it to become a puff of smoke and drift away.  Just one or two songs, and you will thank me.

Click Here.  For wonderful sounds of Peace.


Be Mindful.

Peace.

Mark Levine

#Mindfulliteracy
@LevineWrites

No comments:

Post a Comment