Sunday, July 29, 2018

The Happy Place




So, today I went with some family members to the Happy Place in Chicago.  It is a Pop-Up Happy Place in which you go to these fun rooms and have photo experiences.  My wife, sister, and niece all decided to dress in similar fashion which made the experience that much more fun.  Black T-shirt, jeans, and black Chucks.

It was wonderful, even when I jumped into the ball pit and I couldn't get out with LOTS of help. Was I embarrassed?  Nope...I was laughing too hard.  After help from employees and what seemed like an hour of craning my body out of the ball pit filled with yellow plastic balls...I live to finish the Happy Experience.

There were people of all ages at this event.

What is so cool is that this place is completely dedicated to being Happy.  The staff is there to take your pictures with your devices and everyone is having a good time.  They are all Happy!

I wish there were more places that suggested and created such a state of mind.  Having a bad day?  It is silly to hold on to it while you are at the Happy Place.  We should be able to take this state of mind and expand it.

No Judgment.

No Hate.

No Resentment.

Just... Happy!

Be Mindful.

Peace.

Mark Levine

#Mindfulliteracy
@LevineWrites


2 comments: