Saturday, July 28, 2018

Clearing the Cache of Mind




I was working in the basement today and I noticed so many things that I have not used for a very long time.  Yes, time for a garage sale and/or a trip to Goodwill.

As I sorted through the things, I reflected on ideas and routines that we keep that are no longer useful to me anymore.  Beliefs, ideas, concerns, worries, thoughts...all that had their place in my life and in my mind at one time that have outstayed their welcome or usefulness.

I know many people that take to Facebook and do a clearing once in a while.  I think for some this is a type of liberation from unnecessary people that clog up their feed that they simply have no real connection to.

So, what does this translate to for me?

I am going to go through my mind's hard drive and clear out the cache as well as anything that sits and affects me that I can intentionally let go of.

This will take time, I am sure.  This will take focus, I am more than sure of.

But...

What a liberation and cleansing it can end of being.

Be Mindful.

Peace.

Mark Levine

#MIndfulliteracy
@LevineWrites


No comments:

Post a Comment