Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Inspired through Passion




Sitting in a large room with so many teachers that are willing to give up their time over the summer to spread the love of literacy is such an inspiration.

I am on the executive board of the Secondary Reading League Council of the Illinois Reading Council.  We are charged with making the newest thinking in literacy available to teachers around our state.

As I hear conversations and sit through the board meeting, there is one word that resonates with me... Passion.  There is so much passion for the field of education in this room.  There are no attendees that would be caught calling teaching a "Job."  These people are here and exist because they were created to teach and support education.

I could not be more proud to be part of this group of people and this organization.

I am finding more and more that I am putting myself in situations to be inspired. 


If you are not involved with such a council or organization, get there... Be inspired. Find the passion...it is out there!

Be Mindful.

Peace.

Mark Levine

#Mindfulliteracy
@LevineWrites


No comments:

Post a Comment