Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Karma




Networking is such an amazing exercise.  You never know what might come out of it.  I was at a literacy conference last week and had many chances to meet up with so many new and old friends.  I got to see two of my favorite people at a local University.  After some conversation, and mutual respect and appreciation...I was told of a teaching opportunity that fits me perfectly.

Today, as promised, all of the information that I needed was waiting for me in my inbox and I am in process of getting them what they need to start right away.

Knowing people is wonderful.  Keeping connections alive and nurturing them is incredible.  You never know what waits for you around the corner.  There might just be someone with a great and exciting opportunity waiting for you where you least expect it.

Making friends in the field of your passion is always a great idea.  Having friends that look out for you and are there for you is a bonus.

I have found that I am as much a giver as I am a receiver in this light.

I have helped countless people get into the right situation and to help bring them to opportunities for most of my life.  Yes, I believe in Karma.  This is not why I do things.  This is not why I am kind or giving.  But positive Karma is a wonderful benefit of giving of yourself naturally and genuinely throughout your life.


Be Mindful.

Peace.

Mark Levine

#Mindfulliteracy
@LevineWrites


1 comment:

  1. I don't know what this opportunity is, but I can sure tell that you are excited about. Can't wait to hear more about it :)

    ReplyDelete