Friday, October 26, 2018

300 Days




What is it like to write 300 days in a row?

Today marks my 300th blog post in a row.  300 days of daily thinking, reflecting, writing.

Writing daily has help me to create various routines and habits along the way.

I crave writing and feel it when I have not written each day.

I feel complete once I have written.

I have developed various habits of routine which I will use in my next writing endeavor.

I am more ready to write books and more articles than ever before.

I will never say that I have nothing to write about.

Writer's block is for someone else.

I feel like I have moved a step or three in my writing process.

I have found my voice, then found it again, and again.

Writing now is part of who I truly am.

Writing feels more natural every day.

My words are more important to me than ever.

I believe in myself as a writer.

I understand writers.

I am a writer.

For those who read my words, thanks for joining me on this journey.  I might as well make it another 65 days.

Be Mindful.

Peace.

Mark Levine

#Mindfulliteracy
@LevineWrites


No comments:

Post a Comment