Thursday, February 15, 2018

Life




After recent events, I am left with many feelings and emotions.  Most of all, I am left feeling like I am happy, thankful for the life I have.  I am thankful that I get to be a teacher and I am charged with keeping my students safe. I have a wonderful life, and wonderful wife, and a wonderful home.

I am lucky.

I appreciate each moment and enjoy what is in front of me right now.

I am not putting blinders on, simply appreciating life as it is.

As much as I would like to be part of the solution, I am not in a position to take care of more than what is in front of me.

I can caught up in the arguments, or I can celebrate life.

I choose to celebrate life. My life.



Be Mindful.

Peace.

Mark Levine

#Mindfulliteracy
@LevineWrites



No comments:

Post a Comment