Saturday, February 3, 2018

A little Hope




After years of studying Buddhism, not as a religion, but as a life force, a way of life, a mindset... if there is one thing that I learned about HOPE is that there is no place in this mindset for this emotional stance.




Hope is a mindset of tomorrow.  The mindful, Zen way of thinking is to live in the moment, not tomorrow and certainly not yesterday.



Although I do subscribe to mindfulness, the here and now...only...I think that this is something that we can put on a shelf for a moment to look at what the future has to hold for us.




I do have hope. I have hope for others. I have hope for myself. I have hope for our world. I have hope for tomorrow.






I say...enjoy your hope.  Enjoy the daydreaming. Daydream about the wonder of tomorrow.


Be Mindful.

Peace.

Mark Levine

#MIndfulliteracy

@LevineWrites

No comments:

Post a Comment