Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Choose Positive




I read a lot about certain emotions being a choice.  I am sad.  I am happy.  I am in a good mood.  I am angry.  I am learning more and more that it is a choice, but maybe also a mindset.  We have to allow ourselves to feel a certain way, not just will it. 

Just the same we that we can decide to focus on the negative aspects of life, we can also choose to simply key on the positives in life and not allow the negatives to get to us.

I am reminded by this image, that positive attracts positive, this negative attracts negative.



Simple exercise that works for me as well as others that look at the positives in life...

Start the day with a positive mantra.

Immediately start looking for the positives in life.

When we see or feel something that brings you towards negative, acknowledge its existence, but look for the positive within it.

End the day reflecting on all of the positives in your day.

Yes...positive CAN become a habit.

Be Mindful.

Peace.

Mark Levine

#Mindfulliteracy
@LevineWrites


1 comment:

  1. I believe that we can sway that little voice inside our heads.

    ReplyDelete